My beauty essentials are pretty simple this summer. Peachy, rosy, nude colours are my favorite almost every summer. I don't accumulate them a lot, I buy just what I really like and stick to them for a long time. And all these products are very affordable and very good quality. So, here are some beauty picks for me:
- Nail polishes- Eveline nail polish in shade 916 is such beautiful coral peachy colour, so bright and just perfect for summer. Has a big brush and it's very easy to apply. Essence- I <3 trends in shade 07 hope for love is from their the nudes collection and it's rosy-nude colour. Perfect nude for summer, not so bright, but very elegant and sophisticated on nails. It drys very quickly which is a big plus! And if I want to play with my nails a little I'll use these decorative beads by Tchibo for great effects on top of my nail polish.
- Lipstick- For me it's very hard to find lipstick shade that I really like, so I was very happy when I came across this Rimmel Kate in shade 38. It's not too glossy or too matte, it's something in between, which I like. It's very creamy and long lasting. And since I have so small lips I think it suits me well. Great, bright colour for summer
- Blush-I have two blushes that I really like. One is NYX baked blush + illuminator + bronzer in 05 foreplay. I can't describe you how beautiful this blush is! It's very light, but buildable. I use it as a blush/highlighter and I'm in love with this colour. Beautiful peachy rose colour gives so nice and healthy glow to the skin. And the package with this lttle bow is so cute. The second one is by Alverde in 01 apricot. It's matte brownish-pink colour and since I'm very pale it's perfect for contouring for my skin tone.
|1. NYX- 05 foreplay; 2. Alverde- 01 apricot|
- Essence all about matt oil control paper- My skin can become very oily in hot summer days, so I always carry with me this oil control paper. It's very small package and fits in every bag. Life saver! Affordable, too!
- Mattifying powder- Rimmel- Stay matte long lasting pressed powder is a mast have for me. I use this on top of my foundation or without foundation when I just want light coverage and to even my skin tone a little bit. Great product and, also, very affordable.
- Mascara- Mascara is the most important part of my make-up. If I don't wear mascara in public I fell like I'm naked or something. I have long, but straight lashes and if I don't put mascara on it looks like I don't have them at all. I've always used Maybelline mascaras and I loved them all, but this Lash Sensational one is real discovery for me. It curls my lashes (I don't even need to use my lash-curler anymore) and makes them so visibly full. This has been my number one mascara for a few months now and I think it will be for a long time.