Happy New Year to all of you who are reading this post! I wish you health, happiness and fulfillment secret desires. I think the best way to start 2015. here on my blog is by sharing with you my New Year's Resolutions and things that made me happy at the end of 2014. So let's start! :)))
- My first New Year's resolution is to eat healthier, much more vegetables and fruits and less meat.
- Start exercise regularly.
- Be more positive and stop worrying about every little thing.
- Find a job.
- Be more generous and show more often people I care about how much I love them.
- Be more creative.
- Enjoy life to the fullest.
- Make every single day special and productive in some way.
- Laugh more.
- Surround myself with positive people who make me happy and avoid the opposites of them as much as possible.
Now, things that made me happy at the end of 2014. :)
- Holiday spirit and decorations make this time the best time of the year! I'm like a big child, all Christmasy and sparkly stuff make me so so happy! I am the first in my family who put the decorations and Christmas tree on and I don't care. I enjoy it! :)))
- Next is my trip to Graz. I went with my boyfriend there and it was beautiful. All Christmas decorations and fairy lights made the whole experience surreal. I'm so happy I was able to go there, especially in this time of the year.
- And here are some bits and bobs that made me happy lately.
I have a very thin fingers and I find it very difficult to find a ring that suits me. When I found this golden rings and knuckle rings I was happy to the Moon and back! I'm so happy I finally found them! I have a little bow, heart, scull and some other undefined forms of them. And this gold necklace makes my simple outfits more interesting and sophisticated.
These Yves Rocher products are amazing! Some of them I bought in Graz, and some I received as a gift. I've been using raspberry hand cream and lip balm for some time now and I love them! The best hand cream and lip balm that I've ever used. And smell! Everything smells so good! This shower gel with the scent of coffee is amazing. It smells like a freshly made coffee.
While I was there I've tried several Zara perfumes and really liked the White perfume. It was on sale and very inexpensive, so I bought my mom and myself one. The smell is very nice, gentle, floral, clean, perfect for spring and summer, and the packaging is pretty elegant.
And this beauty was with me on New Year's Eve. I had only a few drops of it, so I thought it was appropriate to wear it that special night. I love this fragrance, it's so sparkly, fresh, but yet so floral, feminine and sophisticated.
This is a little update about things that made me happy lately and New Year's Resolutions.
What are your New Year's Resolutions? Do you have any?